Registered Dietitian-Eating Disorder Program
Bright Road Recovery is an innovative outpatient eating disorder treatment program with an outstanding treatment team.
We are looking for an energetic Registered Dietitian to participate in our partial hospitalization (PHP) and intensive outpatient (IOP) eating disorder treatment programs, provide nutritional counseling to outpatient clients, develop meal plans, follow up on compliance, and offer support at meals and snacks.
We are a young, vibrant and growing company looking for professionals who share our vision, passion and energy for helping clients recover from eating disorders. If you are interested in working in a program where your ideas are valued, your contribution to program development is welcome and you are interested in making a lasting difference in the recovery of our clients, Bright Road Recovery may be a perfect fit.
Please note: Only Registered Dietitians will be considered for interviews. Resumes accompanied by a cover letter will be given priority consideration over submissions including only a resume.
- Registered Dietitian with current registration, in good standing
- Minimum two years experience in treating eating disorders or other populations as an RD
- Possesses working knowledge of diabetic exchange system, Intuitive Eating, Health at Every Size.
- Knowledge of evidence based treatments and ability to individualize treatment approaches to meet each client's needs
- Must be able to conceptualize and implement master treatment plan with fully developed problems, objectives and coordinate with a treatment team including therapists, MDs, psychiatrist.
- Bilingual strongly preferred (Spanish)
ROLE OF CLINICAL DIETITIAN
- Reports to Director of Dietetics and Medical Nutrition
- Conduct individual, group and family nutritional therapy sessions for IOP, PHP and outpatients as assigned.
- Conduct nutrition assessments for incoming program patients and outpatient clients, as assigned
- Participate in case management and care coordination, including utilization reviews and multi-disciplinary treatment team meetings
- Maintain appropriate and timely contact with referring and outpatient professionals
- Detailed and timely documentation, including: nutrition assessment, weekly goal setting and treatment planning, session progress notes and discharge reporting and recommendations
- Provide milieu support, including attending to patients who require supervision in bathroom to abstain from purging behaviors.
- Provide supervision during in supported meals
- Participate in developing, reviewing, and updating educational materials to meet the needs of patients
- Provide coverage for other program dietitians, when necessary
- Must be available at at least two weekdays and one weekend day.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Job Type: Part-time, Contract
To be considered for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume in response to this posting. We do appreciate all applications; however, only those candidates who meet the minimum criteria and are selected for interviews will be contacted.