Bright Road Recovery is an innovative eating disorder treatment program with an outstanding treatment team.
We are seeking a full-time Nutrition Program Manager for our Residential, PHP, IOP and Outpatient levels of care. Our Nutrition Program Managers work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in various aspects of the program including admissions, orientation to program, in-program treatment coordination needs, discharge and aftercare planning.
Our young, vibrant and growing company is looking for professionals who share our vision, passion and energy for helping patients recover from eating disorders. If you are interested in working in a program where your ideas are valued, your contribution to program development is welcome and you are interested in making a lasting difference in the recovery of our patients, Bright Road Recovery may be a perfect fit.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in nutrition science, or related field; or
- 2 years nutrition program management experience in a behavioral health agency or eating disorder program
- Servsafe Manager Certified
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- has their bachelor’s degree in nutrition or is actively making progress toward their bachelor’s degree in nutrition
- has at least 2 years’ experience working in an environment that treats eating disorders, trauma, addiction, or severe mood disorders
- is available for full-time work, which may include evenings and/or weekends (if program needs require)
- is creative, responsive, and passionate about making sure our nutrition program is complete and well-organized
- is obsessed with details and keeping things up to date
- is a self-starter and functions well with significant independence
- has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- has strong computer skills
- interested in bringing creative ideas, passion, and personal talents to further enrich and develop our dynamic program
NUTRITION PROGRAM MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE :
- Reports to the Director of Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics Services.
- Participate in case management, care coordination, and multidisciplinary treatment team meetings.
- Detailed and timely documentation, including: nutrition assistant scheduling, projects, request time off, timesheets, staff meetings, procedure compliance.
- Provide milieu support, including attending to patients who require supervision in the bathroom to abstain from purging behaviors, meal support, nutrition assistant responsibilities support.
- Provide support to patients during supported meals:
- Organize, develop and implement food service tasks for the safety and efficiency of staff members and patients.
- Responsible for managing tasks such as recipe development, creating weekly menus, meal planning, grocery shopping, managing kitchen inventory, upholding sanitation standards
- Communicate important and relevant information/changes between Registered Dietitians, other treatment team staff, and NA’s in a timely manner.
- Recipe development – Gather recipes that promote balance, variety, and different textures and colors. Alter recipes to meet our meal exchanges. Gather recipes for: breakfast, lunch, dinner and side dishes.
- Other duties as assigned
- This position requires onsite attendance as established by the Director of Nutrition and Clinical Services
- Some work may be accomplished remotely, but this is not considered a full-time remote position and the schedule will reflect the needs of the program and coordination with staff, patients and overall milieu management needs
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Must be able to use a computer, view screen, type on keyboard
- Must be able to use a phone to make and receive calls
- Must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Must be able to lift up 10 pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
COMPUTER & EQUIPMENT SKILLS:
- Has good general knowledge of computer operations; uses a keyboard and calculator proficiently and with a high degree of accuracy
- Uses Microsoft Office Word and Excel as well as Internet and email programs proficiently, including Google platform applications such as google docs, sheets, forms, slides, etc
- Uses typical office equipment